L3 Leadership Podcast Episode#159: Pay the Price Part 3
In this episode, you will hear Doug Smith share part 3 of his series, Pay the Price. In this episode, Doug discusses the price of handling failure well, the price of handling money, and the price of being an example.
To view a transcript of this episode, go here!
Listen to every new episode of our podcast by subscribing now!
Connect with Doug:
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
- Episode #143
- Episode #148
- Dave Ramsey’s Financial Peace University
- Book: Extreme Ownership (Affiliate link)
Key Takeaways:Have a goal to develop a pattern and reputation of handling failure well. -@dougsmithliveClick To Tweet Never ruin an apology with an excuse. - Keith Moore Click To Tweet As a leader, you're an example, regardless of whether or not you want to be. -@dougsmithlive Click To Tweet The bigger your platform, the less control you have over knowing who is watching you. -@Dougsmithlive Click To Tweet Character development is the most important development! -@dougsmithlive Click To Tweet
This podcast is brought to you by Henne Jewelers. Henne Jewelers is the jeweler for life by providing exceptional service and beautiful, unique jewelry so that our clients can demonstrate their love and appreciation or their own sense of style. Our mission is to strengthen and enhance relationships.
This podcast is brought to you by Babb, Inc. Throughout our 80+ years in business, we have established a solid reputation as a leading, independent insurance broker, third party administrator and consulting firm – in Pennsylvania and across the country. With a unique perspective, extensive experience and innovative business strategies, we deliver to our clients the best services and options possible.
This podcast is brought to you by Alex Tulandin. Alex is a full-time Realtor with Keller Williams Realty whose team is committed to providing clients with highly effective, premier real estate experiences throughout the greater Pittsburgh region. Connect with him at PittsburghPropertyshowcase.com.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The L3 Leadership Podcast in iTunes
- Upcoming Events –Go here to see a list of upcoming events! We’d love to see you there in person!
- Mastermind Groups – We believe every leader needs to be in a Mastermind Group. To learn more about Mastermind groups, go to L3Leadership.org/mastermind.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our L3 Leadership Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!