Executive Assistant to the President Job Description
L3 Leadership is seeking a part-time Executive Assistant to the President.
The position will be responsible for:
● Meet weekly with the President in person or virtually
● Maintain the President’s calendar and scheduling all meetings and speaking requests;
● Manage bookings for all travel (flights, hotels, car rentals) for the President. Create itineraries for all
business trips and manage records of travel confirmations, frequent flyer numbers, etc.
● Collect all receipts and complete expense reports & mileage logs for the Accountant
● Manage email communications for the President, as well as draft correspondence for internal and
● Manage L3 e-mail communication to members
● Create and promote events using Eventbrite, Canva, and Facebook
● Follow-up with all event attendees and track them using Hubspot
● Create weekly MailChimp E-mail Communication
● Create detailed Event reports
● Assist the President with development efforts as needed, including compiling donor information into
● Order food for applicable events
● Complete transcriptions, research, and PowerPoints for message preparation for the President
● Extract quotes and other information from L3 Leadership podcast episodes
● Create L3 Leadership show notes for each episode
● Be available to assist the President and Executive Office staff with any additional research and/or
special projects as requested
● Support the President with personal matters upon request
● Coordinate staff/inner circle/L3 communication and meetings
● Coordinate Volunteers for L3 events
● Participate and assist with Public Events, including but not limited to the L3 breakfasts, evening
events, and some masterminds.
● Other tasks assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
● Bachelor’s Degree is required
● 2 – 5 years of previous administrative assistant experience is required.
● Must be able to type at least 50-60 WPM minimum
● Advanced skill with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail) is required.Must have
excellent communication skills , as well as a high comfort level with technology
● Must have strong attention to detail, organization skills , and ability to work well under pressure
● Must be a team player and possess a servant’s heart ; as well as the attributes of discretion,
professionalism, flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to communicate well with others.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in a growing, dynamic company and possess the job qualifications listed above,
please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.