In this episode, you’ll hear a Q&A session with Pastor Matt Keller from our recent L3 Leadership evening event. Here are the questions you’ll hear people ask Matt:
- Do today, what saves time tomorrow, can you talk more about productivity?
- What’s your most memorable failure that you’ve learned from?
- When you’re trying to get honest feedback, how do you get people to be honest with you?
- How do you give honest feedback?
- When you get conflicting feedback, how do you decide which feedback to take?
- How do you start giving back when you’re young?
L3 Leadership Podcast Episode #149- Q&A with Pastor Matt Keller
Matt Keller is a people builder at his core. With more than twenty years in the people business, he is an authority on what it takes to build great teams and a great organization.
Matt Keller is a Pastor, Author, Speaker and Leadership Coach. His insight on organizational and personal leadership helps businesses, nonprofits, and churches take their organizations to the next level.
Located in Fort Myers, Florida, Matt is the founder and leader of Next Level Church, one of the fastest growing churches in America. In addition, Matt leads NextLevelCoaching.tv, an organization for pastors and church leaders, and AdvanceLeadership.tv, a coaching organization that adds value to business leaders. His fast-paced, witty, humorous communication style will pull you in, inspire and challenge you to make the changes necessary to live up to your full potential.
Matt and his wife, Sarah, live in Southwest Florida with their two sons, Will and Drew. Although his love for Skittles remains, his preferred candy in this season is Reese’s cups.
Connect with Matt:
- Matt Keller Online
- Matt Keller Leadership Channel
- Book: The Key to Everything
- Next Level Church
- Next Level Coaching
- Advance Leadership
- Upcoming Events –Go here to see a list of upcoming events! We’d love to see you there in person!
- Mastermind Groups – We have weekly webinars about Mastermind groups every Tuesday night from 9 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. . E-mail Doug at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
- To listen to other interviews, go to our L3Leadership Podcast page. To learn more about what we’re doing through L3 Leadership, sign-up for our e-mail newsletter here.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast:The L3 Leadership Podcast in iTunes
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our L3 Leadership Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.
Latest posts by Doug Smith (see all)
- #160: Tough Decisions, Earning Your Leadership,and Picking and Developing Talent with Kevin Colbert, General Manager of the Pittsburgh Steelers - August 17, 2017
- #159: Pay the Price Part 3 - August 13, 2017
- 2017 Global Leadership Summit Day 2 Recap - August 12, 2017