In this podcast, I share my process for journaling. You’ll find my notes and all of the links I mentioned in the podcast below. Enjoy!
How You Can Help this Podcast:
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for my Learning to Lead Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
1.) Get our Free eBook: Making the Most of Mentoring
- Zero Six Eight: http://www.zerosixeight.org/
3.) We’d love to see you at one of our events! Get more info here: https://l3leadership.org/event/
Links mentioned in this Episode:
- What Kind of Journal You Should Use – Here is a link to the journals I use now.
What to Journal:
- What I do Everyday
- God Section
- General Journaling
- Notes from my Reviews
What to do with Your Journals:
- Year-End Report
- Go Back and Read Through Old Journals – Decade Review
- How do your journal?
- Is there anything you would add to this post? I am always looking for better ways to do things!
Leave a comment below!
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.