- January’s Leadership Breakfast: January 16th, 2016: Russell Livingston, President of Babb, Inc. Register here for this event!
- Small Groups – We have small groups that meet the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of every month. E-mail Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
- To listen to other interviews, go to our Learning to Lead podcast page. To learn more about what we’re doing through Learning to Lead, sign-up for our e-mail newsletter here.
Bistro to Go – I want to thank Bistro to Go on the North Side of Pittsburgh for being the host of our breakfast. They are an incredible restaurant with a mission. They are changing lives in PIttsburgh and creating great food while they do it. You can check them out at http://bistroandcompany.com/.
Connect with Dean:
Connect with Learning to Lead:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/learningtoleadpgh
- Twitter: @Learn2LeadPgh
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The Learning to Lead Podcast in iTunes
Links I talked about in the show:
Some of My Key Takeaways:
- Be grateful for the opportunity to be you
- Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care
- I takes more energy to be who you aren’t than it does to be who you are
- Nobody cares how you start, they care how you finish
- Let others define you as a leader
- Be a noticer
- People have dealt with what you’re dealing with, let them teach you what they’ve learned
- It doesn’t matter how you think you’re coming across, it matters how others are perceiving it
- You have to make half-time adjustments
- Own your family life, your work won’t do it for you!
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our Learning to Lead Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.