In this episode of the L3 Leadership podcast, Gash Abebe shares his story of being born in Ethiopia, moving to America when he was young, and making the most of the opportunity America provided him.
L3 Leadership Podcast Episode #139: Gash Abebe’s Story:
From Being Born in Ethiopia to Becoming the VP of Global Business Development at Wesco
Gash Abebe grew up in Ethiopia and came to America when he was young. Learn how he took the opportunity America provided him and ended up being the #4 guy at Wesco, leading Global Business Development. Gash will be sharing about his journey and the leadership lessons he learend along the way.
- Born and raised in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Much of Abebe’s family still resides in Addis.
- Former Global Vice President of Wesco, a $7 billion leading electrical distrbution and service company where he spearheasded development of an international prescence and global relationships that expanded outside the US and gained supplier relations with China, Singapore, Middle East, Europe, and Austrailia.
- Director of Global Supplier and Finance. He ran the supplier relations and credit collection departments for Wesco.
- B.A., Judson University, Judson Hall of Fame Soccer Player
Connect with Gash:
L3 Breakfast with Gash Abebe:
Gash will be speaking at our May L3 Leadership breakfast. Register by clicking the button below.
Register for our L3 Leadership Breakfast with Gash
- Upcoming Events –Go here to see a list of upcoming events! We’d love to see you there in person!
- Mastermind Groups – We have weekly webinars about Mastermind groups every Tuesday night from 9 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. . E-mail Doug at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
- To listen to other interviews, go to our L3Leadership Podcast page. To learn more about what we’re doing through L3 Leadership, sign-up for our e-mail newsletter here.
Henne Jewelers is the jeweler for life by providing exceptional service and beautiful, unique jewelry so that our clients can demonstrate their love and appreciation or their own sense of style. Our mission is to strengthen and enhance relationships.
Throughout our 80+ years in business, we have established a solid reputation as a leading, independent insurance broker, third party administrator and consulting firm – in Pennsylvania and across the country. With a unique perspective, extensive experience and innovative business strategies, we deliver to our clients the best services and options possible.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The L3 Leadership Podcast in iTunes
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our L3 Leadership Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.