Ed Glover on Why Leaders Need to do Something about the Fatherlessness Issue in our World
In this episode of the L3 Leadership Podcast, Ed Glover shares the vision of why he started the ManUp conference and the impact it’s had on the community.
“I wanted to impact men, and I wanted to impact the fatherless.”- Ed Glvoer
5 Key Takeaways:
1. Ed shares his goals behind ManUp.
2. He provides statistics on the impact of fatherlessness.
3. Ed talks about what Urban Impact does from day to day.
4. He talks about the impact that Urban Impact has on the community.
5. Ed shares a message he feels is relevant to men today.
About Ed: Rev. Dr. Ed Glover is the Founder and President of Urban Impact Foundation. He currently serves as Associate Preacher and Director of Urban Missions at Christ Church at Grove Farm in Sewickley, PA. Pastor Ed and his wife Tammy have 4 children and 5 grandchildren.
Connect with Ed:
Quotes from the Episode:
Looking for a key quote? More of a reader?
Welcome to the L3 Leadership Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the L3 Leadership podcast, where we’re obsessed with helping you grow to your maximum potential and maximize the impact of your leadership.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.