Ken Coleman on Going From Paycheck to Purpose
In this episode of the L3 Leadership Podcast, Ken Coleman talks about topics such as The Great Resignation, promotions, and his new book, From Paycheck to Purpose.Download Shownotes
“You matter, you have what it takes, press on.” – Ken Coleman
5 Key Takeaways:
- Ken talks about what coaching means to him and why he enjoys doing it.
- He talks about The Great Resignation and the effects of the pandemic on the US economy.
- Ken gives advice to leaders who are looking to attract and retain talent within their organization.
- He goes over his new book and summarizes each section.
- He talks about what to do in order to win a promotion within your organization.
About Ken: Ken Coleman is the #1 bestselling author of The Proximity Principle and host of the nationally syndicated radio show The Ken Coleman Show. As America’s Career Coach, he helps callers discover what they do best so they can do work they love and produce the results that matter most to them. Whether you’re looking for a complete career change or you’re just unsure about what step to take next, Ken will help you get unstuck and get on the path to meaningful work.
Connect with Ken:
Quotes from the Episode:
Looking for a key quote? More of a reader?
Welcome to the L3 Leadership Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the L3 Leadership podcast, where we’re obsessed with helping you grow to your maximum potential and maximize the impact of your leadership.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.