In this Q&A session with Bill Evanson, Senior Corporate Director at Pocket Nurse, you will hear Bill answer the following questions:
- Did your kids business plan actually work for getting a dog?
- How do you help people that are stuck? How long do you work with them until you have to let them go?
- How do you approach a manager to discuss your future with the organization, especially if you think you’d be a better fit somewhere else in the organization?
- How do you create work life balance for individuals and make sure you’re not burning people out?
- How do you identify lids in your organization and how do you deal with them once they are identified?