In this episode of the L3 Leadership Podcast, you’ll hear an interview with Carrie Coghill, CEO of Coghill Financial Investments, about finance, sales, women in leadership, and the importance of having an opinion.
Subscribe to the L3 Leadership Podcast:
Connect with Carrie:
Links in this Episode:
- Register for our L3 Breakfast with Carrie Coghill on September 23rd!
- Carrie’s Book: What’s Your Investing IQ? (Affiliate link)
- Carrie’s Book: The Newlyweds Guide to Investing and Personal Finance (Affiliate Link)
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People (affiliate link)
- The Power of Now (Affiliate link)
- Daring to be Yourself (Affiliate link)
With a concentration on independent investment research and customized wealth management solutions, Carrie is continually recognized as one of the nation’s leading voices on financial advising.
Carrie has built an advisor team to execute global macro investing for clients, a process that serves as the hallmark of Coghill Investment Strategies. This process involves filtering global industry, economic, and academic research into a propriety system designed to analyze the impact on capital markets in order to identify increasing risks and new opportunities.
Through her personal focus on research and thought leadership around global macro investing, Carrie helps her team deliver highly personalized wealth management solutions. Coghill Investment Strategies provides a concierge‐style service model that includes collaborative work with a clients’ tax and legal advisors to deliver intelligently, centralized management of their total financial universe.
Prior to starting Coghill Investment Strategies, Carrie began her career in 1986 with Shearson Lehman Brothers and co‐founded D.B. Root & Company, a family wealth management firm in Pittsburgh. She has been honored by Forbes Magazine, Barron’s Magazine, Registered Rep Magazine, Wealth Manager Magazine and Pittsburgh Magazine as a top professional in her field, has authored two books, and is a regular contributor on CNBC, along with other local and national programs.
Carrie serves on the Board of Trustees for Robert Morris University as Vice‐chair and is the Chair of the Board of the Magee Women’s Research Institute and Foundation.
Additionally, Carrie brought the 2020 Women on Boards initiative to Pittsburgh in 2015, a national organization dedicated to increasing the percentage of female talent on Fortune 1000 corporate boards.
Key Takeaways:Know your stuff, speak up, and be persistent. -Carrie CoghillClick To Tweet You are responsible for your development. Be your own advocate. -Carrie CoghillClick To Tweet Having opinion matters. Voice it. -Carrie CoghillClick To Tweet
Future Forward Conference: OCTOBER 24 – 26
THE FUTURE FORWARD CONFERENCE IS FOR CHURCH LEADERS AND CHURCH MEMBERS WHO ARE COMMITTED TO GETTING CONNECTED AND STAYING CONNECTED TO THE NEXT GENERATION IN A RAPIDLY CHANGING WORLD.
In addition to breakout sessions covering a variety of relevant topics, the conference will focus on five proven change strategies found in the book For A New Generation that can help declining churches make a comeback – and help healthy churches stay on track. You’ll hear from the author, Lee Kricher, as well as some of his key team members who were instrumental in implementing these change strategies.
This podcast is brought to you by Henne Jewelers. Henne Jewelers is the jeweler for life by providing exceptional service and beautiful, unique jewelry so that our clients can demonstrate their love and appreciation or their own sense of style. Our mission is to strengthen and enhance relationships.
This podcast is brought to you by Babb, Inc. Throughout our 80+ years in business, we have established a solid reputation as a leading, independent insurance broker, third party administrator and consulting firm – in Pennsylvania and across the country. With a unique perspective, extensive experience and innovative business strategies, we deliver to our clients the best services and options possible.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The L3 Leadership Podcast in iTunes
- Upcoming Events –Go here to see a list of upcoming events! We’d love to see you there in person!
- Mastermind Groups – We believe every leader needs to be in a Mastermind Group. To learn more about Mastermind groups, go to L3Leadership.org/mastermind.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our L3 Leadership Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!