2.) I want to thank Bistro to Go on the North Side of Pittsburgh for being the host of our breakfast. They are an incredible restaurant with a mission. They are changing lives in PIttsburgh and creating great food while they do it. You can check them out at http://bistroandcompany.com/, I’ll leave a link in the show notes. If you’re looking for corporate catering, check them out.
4.) As always, if you like what we’re doing, I’d like to ask you to sign-up for our e-mail list which you can sign-up for a l3leadership.org and to subscribe, rate, and review this podcast, that will help! Thanks!
Connect with Daniel:
- Website: http://workpittsburgh.org/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/zerosixeight
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ZER068
- Twitter: @workpgh
Connect with Learning to Lead:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/learningtoleadpgh
- Twitter: @Learn2LeadPgh
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The Learning to Lead Podcast in iTunes
Links I talked about in the show:
Two video overviews of what Daniel is doing:
Zero Six Eight:
Some of My Key Takeaways:
- What are you doing with your business that will glorify God and make an eternal difference?
- Never forget the trap of accumulation, influence, money, etc.
- Greed is a trap that sneaks up on you
- So many companies re lacking leaders and risk takers, go serve somewhere!
- If you don’t know how you’re helping people, you’re probably greedy!
- If you’re ambitious, you have ask yourself, what is everything I’m doing actual for?
- Have a panel of people around you that you respect more than yourself!
- Scaling too soon can be a really bad thing
- December’s Leadership Breakfast: Our next breakfast will be on Saturday, December 12th at 8 a.m. at Bistro to Go. Our speaker will be Dean Owrey, CFO at UPMC Enterprises & ISD. Register here for this breakfast.
- Small Groups – We have small groups that meet the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of every month. E-mail Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- To listen to other interviews, go to our Learning to Lead podcast page. To learn more about what we’re doing through Learning to Lead, sign-up for our e-mail newsletter here.
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our Learning to Lead Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.