In this episode of the L3 Leadership Podcast, you will hear Pittsburgh Steelers Coach, Mike Tomlin, share how he leads at home and in the locker room. For a transcription of this episode, go here!
- Your life was impacted by three men in a significant way, Poo Johnson, your stepdad, and your grandfather. Can you talk about the impact these men made on your life?
- What advice would you give men when it comes into investing in young men?
- What advice do you have for dads in order them to “dad hard”?
- If you could have coffee with yourself when you first became coach of the Pittsburgh Steelers, what would you tell that Mike Tomlin?
- As a leader and coach, what is the greatest investment of your time and energy?
- If you could put a quote on a billboard for everyone to see, what would it say?
- Is there anything left to do on your bucket list?
- Any other advice for leaders?
Thank you to Media Creative Agency for the recording and production of this interview. To learn more about them, go to http://mediacreativeagency.com/
If this podcast helped you and you believe it could help others, please share it on social media and consider leaving us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, we would love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Leave a comment below!