In this episode of the L3 Leadership podcast, you’ll hear part one of our interview with Ken Coleman, Host of the Ken Coleman Show & the Entreleadership Podcast.
In the interview you’ll hear Ken talk about:
1.) Who is left on his bucket list of leaders to interview
2.) His favorite books and podcasts
3.) His feedback for Doug on interviewing leaders
4.) A belief that has changed his life
5.) How people can find their sweet spot
You can also listen to part 1 of our interview in episode #182.
To view a transcription of this episode, go here!
Ken Coleman is the host of The Ken Coleman Show and the top-rated EntreLeadership Podcast, and author of One Question: Life-Changing Answers from Today’s Leading Voices. An acclaimed interviewer and broadcaster, Coleman equips, encourages and entertains listeners through thought-provoking interviews, helping them grow their businesses, pursue their passions, and move toward a fulfilled purpose. You can follow him on Twitter at @KenColeman, on Instagram at @KenWColeman, and online at kencolemanshow.com or facebook.com/KenColemanHost.
Connect with Ken:
- Ken Coleman Show
- Entreleadership Podcast
- One Question (Ken’s Book) (Affiliate link)
Links Discussed in this Episode:
- Your sweet spot is the intersection between your great passion and your talent
- Don’t worry about the audience
- What is a belief or a behavior that has changed your life?
- If you could put a quote on a billboard for everyone to read, what would it say?
- What’s the best purchase you’ve made in the last year for $100 or less?
- What books have you read that have made a great impact on you that you would recommend?
- What podcasts are you listening to?
If this podcast helped you and you believe it could help others, please share it on social media and consider leaving us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, we would love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Leave a comment below!