In this episode of the L3 Leadership podcast, Bill Evanson, SVP & Senior Corporate Director at Pocket Nurse, shares what it takes to be an effective leader. His argument is that too often we only focus on the attributes of a leader instead of focusing on the actions of great leaders. Enjoy listening to Bill unpack what it takes to be an effective leader.
L3 Leadership Podcast Episode #135: Bill Evanson, SVP & Senior Corporate Director at Pocket Nurse on The Effective Leader
Connect with Bill:
Bill Evanson is senior vice president and corporate director of Pocket Nurse® Enterprises, Inc. He is a seasoned business professional with more than 35 years of experience in Supply Chain Operations Management, Strategic Business Development, Manufacturing and Quality Management. His experience comes from a lengthy and successful career with the Eastman Kodak Company, its subsidiaries and a third party logistics new business startup. Having held a variety of management positions focused on supply chain management, information systems implementation, business development, customer service, strategic framework and quality improvements, he has a superior operations focus. He is a certified production and inventory manager (CPIM), a certified Inventory and Resource Management professional (CIRM), licensed ISO 9000 auditor, and a black belt in Six Sigma quality processes.
Mr.Evanson holds a Bachelors and a Master’s degree in business administration from the University ofWindsor. He later earned an Executive MBA degree in International Business from Pennsylvania State University School of Business. He has held board positions for the American Production & Inventory Control Society, Junior Business League of America, International Toastmasters Association and currently is a member of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals Board of Directors.
Share This Episode with Others:
- Upcoming Events –Go here to see a list of upcoming events! We’d love to see you there in person!
- Mastermind Groups – We have weekly webinars about Mastermind groups every Tuesday night from 9 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. . E-mail Doug at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
- To listen to other interviews, go to our L3Leadership Podcast page. To learn more about what we’re doing through L3 Leadership, sign-up for our e-mail newsletter here.
Henne Jewelers is the jeweler for life by providing exceptional service and beautiful, unique jewelry so that our clients can demonstrate their love and appreciation or their own sense of style. Our mission is to strengthen and enhance relationships.
Throughout our 80+ years in business, we have established a solid reputation as a leading, independent insurance broker, third party administrator and consulting firm – in Pennsylvania and across the country. With a unique perspective, extensive experience and innovative business strategies, we deliver to our clients the best services and options possible.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The L3 Leadership Podcast in iTunes
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our L3 Leadership Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.