In this episode, Doug interviews Carey Nieuwhof, Founder of Connexus Church and Host of the Carey Nieuwhof Leadership podcast. They talk about leadership, character development, podcasting, interviewing, and more.
About Carey Nieuwhof:
– He is the Founding Pastor of Connexus Church in Canada
– He is the host of one of the top Christian Leadership Podcasts in the world, The Carey Nieuwhof Leadership Podcast
– He has an incredible blog for leaders
– He’s written 3 books
– He has a course he recently started for leaders called the High Impact Leader Course
– He speaks all over the world
Watch the Interview:
Connect with Carey:
A few Key Takeaways:
- Work twice as hard on your character as you do your competence. Tweet this!
- Pay close attention to the cracks in your character. Tweet this!
- Time multiplies your decisions. Tweet this!
- As a driven leader, you will be tempted to think the rules don’t apply to you. They do. Tweet this!
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.