Doug Smith on How To Handle Transitions In Our Lives
In this episode of the L3 Leadership Podcast, Doug Smith shares lessons he’s learned about seasons of transitions in our lives. Whether you feel like you’re about to transition, you are in transition, or you know one day you will, we hope the lessons in the episode encourage you.
“Soon it’ll be better than it’s ever been.” – Doug Smith
5 Key Takeaways:
- He discusses the four questions to ask yourself when you find yourself in a season of transition.
- Doug talks about navigating uncomfortable transitions.
- He reminds us that God has to dry up the well sometimes to push us forward.
- He gives advice on looking back on the previous seasons of your life.
- Doug reminds us that transitions can bring us to something better.
About Doug: Doug Smith is the Director of Development at Light of Life Rescue Mission and Founder and CEO of L3 Leadership. He is the author of his eBook, “Making the Most of Mentoring”, a step by step guide to help you build and cultivate relationships with mentors. He blogs at dougsmithlive.com, he is host of the L3 Leadership podcast, and he is a sought after public speaker. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Laura, who currently works as an Account Executive at Ivalua. Together, they love family, personal growth, travel, working out, and serving others.
Quotes from the Episode:
Looking for a key quote? More of a reader?
Welcome to the L3 Leadership Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the L3 Leadership podcast, where we’re obsessed with helping you grow to your maximum potential and maximize the impact of your leadership.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.