How to Overcome the Wounds in our Leadership Journey
Have you ever been wounded in your leadership journey? Did it hold you back from what you should have been going for in that season? How long did it hold you back?
These are important questions to ask and important questions to answer. Today, I offer some insight on beginning to address them, giving you eight practical tips for acknowledging, healing from, and moving past your wounds.
“If we don’t learn how to properly address our wounds, we will never be able to move into the future that God has for us.”
– Doug Smith
Key Takeaways this week on the L3 Leadership Podcast:
- If you’ve been wounded, you’re not alone
- Your future’s not over, even if it seems like it is
- You are not who other people have said that you are
- You don’t have to carry the pain that comes with your wounds everywhere that you go for the rest of your life
- Your wounds can be healed
- Your wounds can become a part of your story and your testimony
- As a leader your wounds can end up helping others in their woundedness
- God can paint a beautiful picture and write a beautiful story through your woundedness–if you’ll just let him
Welcome to the L3 Leadership Podcast!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the L3 Leadership podcast, where we’re obsessed with helping you grow to your maximum potential and maximize the impact of your leadership.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show, and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.