In today’s episode you’ll hear our Founder, Doug Smith, share the vision and values of L3 Leadership. For a transcription of this episode, go here!Download Shownotes
Doug is the Director of Development at Light of Life Rescue Mission, a non-profit that helps the homeless, in Pittsburgh, PA. He is the Founder of L3 Leadership, a company that connects and develops leaders through training, events, mastermind groups, and membership. He is also the host of the L3 Leadership podcast, where he has interviewed world-class leaders such as Dr. Henry Cloud, Dr. Les Parrott, Liz Wiseman, Mike Tomlin, and many others. He is married to his high school sweetheart, Laura. Together, they love family, personal growth, travel, working out, and serving others.
- Mission: L3 Leadership exists to build and develop a community of leaders that grow to their maximum potential, develop the courage to pursue their dreams, and to become great leaders in their families, communities, cities, nations, and their world
- Leadership Matters. We Believe that Everything Rises and Falls on Leadership. When leaders get better, everything else gets better. This is why we develop leaders.
- We are obsessed with Personal Growth – We do everything we can to grow to our maximum potential and to help others grow to theirs.
- We don’t do life alone, but in the community – Every L3 Leader has a community of leaders around them to support them, encourage them, and hold them accountable.
- We Boldly and Courageously Pursue our Dreams – We take risks. We boldly pursue the dreams in our hearts. The world is counting on us to go after them!
- We Believe that Character development is the most important development. L3 Leaders make it to their finish line with their character and integrity intact and unquestioned!
- We Lead so we can serve. We believe Leadership is Losing the Right to Think about Yourself.
If this podcast helped you and you believe it could help others, please share it on social media and consider leaving us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, we would love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Leave a comment below!