In this episode of the L3 Leadership podcast, you will hear Mark Cole, CEO of all of John Maxwell’s companies, speak on transformational leadership.
ABOUT MARK COLE:
Mark Cole serves as the CEO of all John Maxwell Companies and has more than 25 years of leadership and team development experience, which uniquely qualifies him to have an integral role and be the champion of the John C. Maxwell brand. He is committed to adding value to individual leaders and leadership teams. Mark has experience in both the non-profit and forprofit sectors, and he has led companies through economic challenges, growth barriers, and disconnected team dynamics.
Mark has learned team development from the world’s leading source of expertise: John C. Maxwell. Mark has worked more closely with John than anyone else in the world, and brings exclusive access to John’s real-time principles to the Team. Mark delivers time-tested leadership principles ranging from personal leadership to multi-corporation leadership. He resources leaders to develop those around them, ensuring teams are working to their highest potential.
Connect with Mark:
Connect with The John Maxwell Company:
- When is the last time you did something for the first time?
- Leaders see things others don’t see and say things most people will not say.
- If you wouldn’t bet on yourself, no one else will.
- Doing things that are significant takes others.
- 1 is too small a number to achieve greatness
- When you know your why, your what has more impact
- What leader are you helping to reach their maximum potential?
- It’s not about achievement, it’s about hunger
- I’ll give you my love, you have to earn my time
- We’re all trying to be right rather than get it right
- Too often we take other people’s perspective as gospel instead of what it really is, input and feedback.
If this podcast helped you and you believe it could help others, please share it on social media and consider leaving us a rating and review on iTunes. Also, we would love to hear your thoughts on this episode. Leave a comment below!