In this episode of the L3 Leadership podcast, you’ll hear Brad Henderson, President of the PIttsburgh Kids Foundation and Chaplain of the Pittsburgh Pirates and Penguins, share lessons he has learned from 12 Ironmans!
Subscribe to the L3 Leadership Podcast:
Connect with Brad:
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
Rev. Dr. Brad Henderson is the President of the Pittsburgh Kids Foundation. He also serves as the team chaplain for the Pittsburgh Pirates and Pittsburgh Penguins. Dr. Henderson earned his Masters in Divinity degree from Fuller Theological Seminary and his Doctorate of Leadership/Ministry degree from Gordon Conwell Seminary. Brad has been married to his wife Beth for 28 years and has three children, Chelsea (23), Jack (21) and David (19). He is an avid Triathlete and has twice competed in and finished the Hawaiian Ironman World Championships.
Key Takeaways:[clickToTweet tweet=”‘You can quit, but no one cares, and you’ll always know.’ -Ironman ” quote=”‘You can quit, but no one cares, and you’ll always know.’ -John Collins “] [clickToTweet tweet=”‘The idea that some lives matter less than others is the root of all that is wrong in the world.’ -Dr. Paul Farmer” quote=”‘The idea that some lives matter less than others is the root of all that is wrong in the world.’ -Dr. Paul Farmer”] [clickToTweet tweet=”‘Life is full of quitting points, fight through them.’ -Brad Henderson ” quote=”‘Life is full of quitting points, fight through them.’ -Brad Henderson “]
This podcast is brought to you by Henne Jewelers. Henne Jewelers is the jeweler for life by providing exceptional service and beautiful, unique jewelry so that our clients can demonstrate their love and appreciation or their own sense of style. Our mission is to strengthen and enhance relationships.
This podcast is brought to you by Babb, Inc. Throughout our 80+ years in business, we have established a solid reputation as a leading, independent insurance broker, third party administrator and consulting firm – in Pennsylvania and across the country. With a unique perspective, extensive experience and innovative business strategies, we deliver to our clients the best services and options possible.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The L3 Leadership Podcast in iTunes
- Upcoming Events –Go here to see a list of upcoming events! We’d love to see you there in person!
- Mastermind Groups – We believe every leader needs to be in a Mastermind Group. To learn more about Mastermind groups, go to L3Leadership.org/mastermind.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our L3 Leadership Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!