In this episode of the L3 Leadership podcast, you’ll our lightning round interview with Michelle Myers, Founder of She Works His Way, a business that helps train women to pursue their passions while keeping God & Family as their top priorities. You can listen to part one of our interview in episode #173.
Subscribe to the L3 Leadership Podcast:
Connect with Michelle:
Links Mentioned in this Episode:
After meeting at seminary in Texas, Michelle married her husband, James, while they were both getting their masters degrees in Christian Education. Today, James and Michelle work together for their businesses. They love raising their two boys, Noah & Cole, and their precious girl, Shea, in the beautiful Asheville, NC. Of all her hats (and you know Michelle loves her hats!), the favorite ones she wears are that of wife & mom.
After doing fitness all wrong herself & battling an eating disorder for 4 years, Michelle certainly never expected to have credibility in the field…but God had other plans. Not only did Michelle write about her journey in The Look that Kills: An Anorexic’s Addiction to Control, but God continued to open doors for her in the health industry.
Linking arms with Team Beachbody has been an amazing journey for Michelle, creating friendships & freedom she never imagined. Michelle loves working out from home, using their premium nutrition supplements and supporting others to have similar success. She is an Elite coach within the company, and she even finished 2013 as #15 out of over 150,000 coaches.
In 2013, Michelle launched Cross Training Couture, a faith-based fitness line for women. This ministry was on Michelle’s heart after seeing so many “empty” phrases written on tanks in popular fitness stores. She wanted a line of “witness wear” to encourage women to remember that it’s so much deeper than the number on the scale. Fitness is about having the energy to be everything God calls you to be.
After launching two successful businesses, God stirred a desire in Michelle to train other women to pursue their passions while keeping God & their family their top priorities. She Works His Way exists to put the focus on teaching the Bible & how that applies to business & life, rather than teaching business & time management skills, sprinkling with Scripture. As an extension of this ministry, she also does social media & brand consulting for like-minded businesses & ministries.
Due to her commitment to her young family & Myers Cross Training, Michelle takes very limited speaking engagements & clients. However, if you’re interested in booking Michelle to speak for your event or consult for your business/ministry, you may inquire here.
Key Takeaways:[clickToTweet tweet=”Stop trying to fight for your worth. A heart striving cannot surrender. -Michelle Myers” quote=”Stop trying to fight for your worth. A heart striving cannot surrender. -Michelle Myers”]
This podcast is brought to you by Henne Jewelers. Henne Jewelers is the jeweler for life by providing exceptional service and beautiful, unique jewelry so that our clients can demonstrate their love and appreciation or their own sense of style. Our mission is to strengthen and enhance relationships.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The L3 Leadership Podcast in iTunes
- Upcoming Events –Go here to see a list of upcoming events! We’d love to see you there in person!
- Mastermind Groups – We believe every leader needs to be in a Mastermind Group. To learn more about Mastermind groups, go to L3Leadership.org/mastermind.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our L3 Leadership Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!