In this episode of the L3 Leadership Podcast, you’ll hear our Founder, Doug Smith, share 7 principles that will help you develop yourself and the leaders around you.
Subscribe to the L3 Leadership Podcast:
Connect with Doug:
Links Mentioned in this episode:
Key Takeaways:[clickToTweet tweet=”‘There is no such thing as a minor lapse in integrity.’ -Tom Peters ” quote=”‘There is no such thing as a minor lapse in integrity.’ -Tom Peters “] [clickToTweet tweet=”‘Just as leadership is more caught than taught, character is more caught than taught.’ -Gerald Brooks ” quote=”‘Just as leadership is more caught than taught, character is more caught than taught.’ -Gerald Brooks “] [clickToTweet tweet=”If your identity or happiness is in anything you can lose, you’re in danger of an identity crisis. -C.S. Lewis ” quote=”If your identity or happiness is in anything you can lose, you’re in danger of an identity crisis. -C.S. Lewis “]
Future Forward Conference: OCTOBER 24 – 26
THE FUTURE FORWARD CONFERENCE IS FOR CHURCH LEADERS AND CHURCH MEMBERS WHO ARE COMMITTED TO GETTING CONNECTED AND STAYING CONNECTED TO THE NEXT GENERATION IN A RAPIDLY CHANGING WORLD.
In addition to breakout sessions covering a variety of relevant topics, the conference will focus on five proven change strategies found in the book For A New Generation that can help declining churches make a comeback – and help healthy churches stay on track. You’ll hear from the author, Lee Kricher, as well as some of his key team members who were instrumental in implementing these change strategies.
This podcast is brought to you by Henne Jewelers. Henne Jewelers is the jeweler for life by providing exceptional service and beautiful, unique jewelry so that our clients can demonstrate their love and appreciation or their own sense of style. Our mission is to strengthen and enhance relationships.
This podcast is brought to you by Babb, Inc. Throughout our 80+ years in business, we have established a solid reputation as a leading, independent insurance broker, third party administrator and consulting firm – in Pennsylvania and across the country. With a unique perspective, extensive experience and innovative business strategies, we deliver to our clients the best services and options possible.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The L3 Leadership Podcast in iTunes
- Upcoming Events –Go here to see a list of upcoming events! We’d love to see you there in person!
- Mastermind Groups – We believe every leader needs to be in a Mastermind Group. To learn more about Mastermind groups, go to L3Leadership.org/mastermind.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our L3 Leadership Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!