Resources and tools to make your life easier and take your growth to the next level!.
- Evernote – Evernote is the greatest invention ever! Go to their website and watch an overview of what it can do.
- Feedly – This is how I read all of the blogs and articles I read online. You can subscribe to every blog/website you read and read them all in one place. It’s AWESOME!
- Awesome Note – This is what I use for my to-do lists! There are a lot of apps for this type of thing, but this is the best one I’ve found so far.
- Cozi – This is heavenly if you’re married and have a family. It’s an app that allows you to share calendars, to-do list, shopping, lists, etc. This is literally what keeps Laura and I organized!
- IFTTT – Put the internet to work for you! This has the capability to automate all kind of things for you!
- Hootsuite – This is what I use to schedule all of my updates in advance.
- Buffer – I use this to share articles that I read that I want to share with the world. It allows you to auto-schedule updates straight from the articles you’re reading.
- WordSwag – This is the app I use to design quotes for social media
- Canva – I use this website to help design cool graphics for social media
- WordPress – the platform I use for blogging. It’s the best.
- Blue Host (affiliate link) – This is the hosting service I use. Click the link below to get a discount!
- Google Analytics – This is what I use to track my websites traffic.
- Mic – Audio-Technica ATR2100-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone (Affiliate link)
- Digital Recorder – Zoom H4N Digital Multitrack Recorder – 2015 Version (Affiliate link) – I use this to record my interviews
- BuzzSprout – This is the service I use to host my podcast.
- Garage Band – I use this to edit my podcast
- Manfrotto MTPIXI-RD PIXI Mini Tripod (Red) (affiliate link)
- i.Trek Super Mount Metal Smartphone Tripod Adapter and Stand – Retail Packaging – Yellow (affiliate link)
- My Fitness Pal – This is the app I use for tracking calories.
- Shoedometer – I use this app to track the mileage I put on my shoes from running. It’s great!
Blogs that we Recommend:
- Michael Hyatt – Social Media, Leadership, Productivity
- Perry Noble – Leadership and Spiritual Growth
- Steven Furtick – Spiritual Growth and Leadership
- Brian Tracy – Leadership and Productivity
- Smart Passive Income with Pat Flynn – Online Business
- Chalene Johnson – Online business & fitness
- Jeff Goins – Writing
- Phil Cooke – Marketing
- John Maxwell – Leadership
- Tentblogger – Blogging! WordPress!
- Seth Godin – Marketing, Business, Social Media
- Tim Ferris – Productivity, 4 hour work week, 4 hour body, etc.
- A Real Change – Online Business
- Chris Brogan – Social Media, Marketing, Business
- James MacDonald – Spiritual Growth and Leadership
Podcasts we Recommend:
- The L3 Leadership Podcast – Leadership
- Dave Ramsey – If you need help with your finances, start listening to Dave!
- The Entreleadership podcast – Business
- The Chalene Show – Online Business, Fitness, and Productivity
- Ask Pat – Online business
- Build Your Tribe with Chalene Johnson – Online Business
- Ask GaryVee – Business
- ProBlogger Podcast – Blogging
- Perry Noble Leadership Podcast
- Andy Stanley Leadership Podcast – Very practical!
- Steven Furtick – Elevation Church Podcast! Awesome stuff!
- Keith Moore – Nobody has helped me grow more spiritually than Keith Moore!
- EntreLeadership – Leadership lessons for Entrepreneurs! Ridiculous resource!
- Catalyst – Leadership for the Next Generation
- The City Church Podcast – Judah Smith will get you fired up in no time!
- Hillsong Church Podcast – Great stuff!
- James MacDonald’s Walk in the Word – Daily online nuggets from the Word of God!
- Newspring Church – Perry Noble!
- Times Square Church Podcast – Weekly podcast! Awesome!
- For Pastors Only – Weekly leadership lessons for pastors from Times Square Church
- Rick Warren’s Ministry Podcast
- Willow Creek Church – Bill Hybels Church
- Passion City Podcast – Louie Giglio
Magazines I subscribe to:
- Success Magazine – If you don’t get this, go to the website and subscribe now. Each magazine comes with a leadership CD with that features at least 3 leaders