Women’s Personal and Professional Leadership Mastermind
Do you have desires and goals you want to achieve, but you don’t know where to start? Are you feeling stuck? Like you’re always busy but accomplishing little? Research indicates the most successful factors to implementing lasting change, especially when previous attempts faltered, are accountability and support .
This group is for women emerging as leaders, ready to take charge of their life and make tangible progress on their goals as they navigate the waters of balancing work, family, and all of life’s challenges.
By joining forces with like-minded women in this group, you can expect to:
- Be intentional about planning your life and setting goals: health, family/friends, spiritual growth, work/career, financial, bucket list
- Develop and grow with support and accountability in a trusted community where your desires and struggles can be expressed, understood, and processed
- Weed out distractions to focus your time and energy on what matters to you
- Uncover what’s holding you back, breaking through barriers to move forward
- Navigate stressful triggers, retraining your thinking to adopt healthy strategies for success
- Form authentic, genuine, life-long relationships while strengthening your faith
To develop as a professional leader, it is imperative that we lead ourselves on a personal level first. No matter your sphere of influence, using who you are now and what you have now, you can begin to transform your mindset to set a new trajectory for your life. You’ll have a valuable community of support walking through the journey alongside you and have fun in the process. As you invest in yourself and focus not only on what you are doing but who you are becoming…you can be the leader that lives within YOU!
More About Sarah and Beverly
2 Thursdays per month from 7am-8:30am
$200/month or $2,200/year if paid upfront