1. Create a safe space to share experiences and ask questions in order to learn and grow from each other.
2. Create personal and professional goals according to your God given purpose as well as provide accountability to achieve those goals.
- Identifying limiting beliefs and mindsets that create stumbling blocks to our growth and then taking steps to change those mindsets and beliefs
- Achieving Congruence
- Prioritizing and delegating
- Emotional and Spiritual Health
More About Samantha
Samantha is the owner and founding attorney of Legacy First Law Group LLC., an estate planning law firm. She moved to the Cranberry Township area in 2015 and passed the PA and NJ Bar exam in 2017 and became licensed to practice law. Prior to starting the firm in 2021 Samantha has mainly been self-employed and involved with several entrepreneurial endeavors. Samantha has been a single mother for over 18 years to an 18-year-old son and 10-year-old daughter. She is passionate about empowering women to take an intentional step out of their box and closer to their purpose.
Panera located in the Cranberry Mall.
2 Tuesdays a month at 9:30 AM- 11:00 AM
$200/month or $2,200/year if paid upfront