This Learning to Lead Podcast episode comes to you from our Learning to Lead breakfast series. We recently had Scott Stevens, Lead Pastor of North Way Christian Community, speak at our breakfast. Scott’s talk is broken into two parts, on this episode, you will hear the Q&A session with Scott. In episode #87, you can listen to Scott’s talk. If you’d like to listen to that go to l3leadership.org/episode87.
Episode #88: Q&A with Scott Stevens, Lead Pastor of North Way Christian Community
- March’s Leadership Breakfast: March 19th, 2016: Patty Beard, VP of Leadership Development at Dick’s Sporting Goods – Register Here for this Event!
- Small Groups – We have small groups that meet the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of every month. E-mail Doug at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
- To listen to other interviews, go to our Learning to Lead podcast page. To learn more about what we’re doing through Learning to Lead, sign-up for our e-mail newsletter here.
Babb, Inc. – Throughout our 80+ years in business, we have established a solid reputation as a leading, independent insurance broker, third party administrator and consulting firm – in Pennsylvania and across the country. With a unique perspective, extensive experience and innovative business strategies, we deliver to our clients the best services and options possible.Bistro to Go – I want to thank Bistro to Go on the North Side of Pittsburgh for being the host of our breakfast. They are an incredible restaurant with a mission. They are changing lives in PIttsburgh and creating great food while they do it. You can check them out at http://bistroandcompany.com/.Zero Six Eight – “Zero Six Eight collaborates with ex-convicts who demonstrate a drive for entrepreneurial achievement. By supporting the skills and interests of these entrepreneurs, we work to launch innovative products and services that w ould otherwise face considerable barriers.” To learn more about 068, go to http://www.zerosixeight.org/.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The Learning to Lead Podcast in iTunes
Links I talked about in the show:
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our Learning to Lead Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.