This L3 Leadership podcast episode comes to you from our breakfast series. We recently had Jeff Leake, Pastor of Allison Park Church, speak. We split our time with Jeff into two episodes for the podcast. In this episode, you will hear our question and answer session with Jeff. In episode #100 of the podcast, you can listen to Jeff’s talk on finding joy in the journey. We know these episodes will add value to your life. Enjoy!
Episode #101: Q&A with Jeff Leake, Pastor of Allison Park Church
Jeff Leake has served as the Lead Pastor of Allison Park Church, in the North Hills of Pittsburgh, PA, for over twenty years. Jeff earned a BA in Bible from Central Bible College and an MA in Missiology from the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. Melodie Leake earned an A.A. in Bible from Central Bible College. She serves as the Women’s Pastor at APC. Jeff and Melodie have been married for over 25 years. Together they have five children (four boys and one girl). Most notably, Jeff has been instrumental in helping many new churches to get started. In 1996, APC began planting churches under Jeff’s leadership. Currently, there have been over 17 churches planted (over 10 in the Pittsburgh area). Jeff founded the Reach Northeast Network to train and mentor the new church planting pastors in the network. ReachNortheast.com
Connect with Jeff:
- Allison Park Church
- Jeff Leake Online
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jeffleake
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/pastorjeffleake
- Blog: http://100churches.net/
- Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/allisonparkchurch
- Pirates Tailgate & Game with Sean Ammirati on Monday, June 20th – Get info and register here!
- Mastermind Groups – We have small groups that meet the 2nd & 4th Wednesday of every month. E-mail Doug at email@example.com if you are interested.
- Podcast – If you enjoy this podcast, please subscribe, rate, and review this podcast on iTunes. That will help us grow our audience organically.
- To listen to other interviews, go to our Learning to Lead podcast page. To learn more about what we’re doing through Learning to Lead, sign-up for our e-mail newsletter here.
Babb, Inc. – Throughout our 80+ years in business, we have established a solid reputation as a leading, independent insurance broker, third party administrator and consulting firm – in Pennsylvania and across the country. With a unique perspective, extensive experience and innovative business strategies, we deliver to our clients the best services and options possible.Zero Six Eight – “Zero Six Eight collaborates with ex-convicts who demonstrate a drive for entrepreneurial achievement. By supporting the skills and interests of these entrepreneurs, we work to launch innovative products and services that would otherwise face considerable barriers.” To learn more about 068, go to http://www.zerosixeight.org/.
Connect with L3 Leadership:
- Website: L3Leadership.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/l3-leadership
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/L3Leader
- Twitter: @L3leader
- Instagram: @l3leadership
- Podcast: The Learning to Lead Podcast in iTunes
How You can help our Podcast:
- To listen to past interviews, go to our podcast page.
- Subscribe to this podcast
- Rate and leave a review of the podcast
- Share the content on Social Media
- Sign-up for our Learning to Lead Newsletter
- If you have an idea for a future podcast you would like to hear or a leader you would like me to interview, e-mail us.
- If you enjoyed the podcast, please rate it on iTunes and write a review.
If this post helped you and you believe it could help others, please recommend it on Facebook, Twitter, Stumble Upon, and the other social media sites listed below. Also, I would love to hear your thoughts on this post. Leave a comment below! Thank you!
I would also encourage you to subscribe to this blog via RSS feed or e-mail! You can sign-up for e-mail by typing your e-mail address in the box on the left hand side of this site that says “E-mail updates”.